Sacred Valley Of The Incas
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is located north of the city of Cusco in the Peruvian Andes. It has an area of approximately 100 kilometers, made up of numerous rivers that descend through streams and small valleys, offers numerous archaeological monuments and indigenous peoples. characterized by its climate a little more temperate than the city of Cusco itself, since it is between 2800 and 2900 m.s.n.m in the sacred valley you can see different archaeological sites combined with beautiful natural and cultural views. Each of the attractions has its own particularity since this area has the largest amount of historical vestiges of Inca origin in Peru, you can visit the attractions of Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Moray and salt mines. within them you will find from cave paintings, archaeological complexes, structures, streets and economic activities of the communities, all this is part of the tours preferred by our visitors.
CLASS A, cost: 50 dollars, from 15 to 20 people. (Recommended)
CLASS B, cost: 40 dollars, from 30 to 40 people. (Recommended)
CLASS C, cost: 35 dollars, from 35 to 45 people. (Not suggested)
In each place you have 40 to 60 minutes of approximate visit time.
- Tourist transport.
- Guide according to your choice (English and / or Spanish)
- Group service
- Buffet lunch according to your choice.
- Permanent assistance
- Tourist entrance tickets (S / .130.00)
- Meals and drinks not specified.
- Wear comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes to walk in archaeological centers.
- Tickets or money in local currency and cash to buy tourist tickets.
- Raincoat or rain poncho if your visit is between the months of November and March.
- Moisturizers (water, soft drinks, etc.)
- Photographic camera
- Movie camera
The most important … good mood and eager to meet!