Palccoyo Mountain Tour
Come to see the new mountains of colors of Palccoyo, this mountain range is the extension of the now famous Vinicunca or Mountain of 7 colors, but with better accessibility. Do you want to see the impressive colors of the mountain of 7 colors, but do not want to do the long walk through Vinicunca? There is a little known, but very good alternative. If the walk through Vinicunca is challenging, since it goes up a lot, it is long and the altitude can cause problems for some people, the road from Palccoyo is easier, shorter and mostly flat. Also, since Palccoyo is a new route, it is not well known and there are not many people. It is very likely that you are alone with your group or with some other groups. Your images will be better and you will also see three mountains of colors instead of just one with the classic Vinicunca tour. Get ready for a wonderful scenario of nature and make sure your camera has enough battery!
- Tourist transport round trip.
- Professional Bilingual Guide.
- 01 Lunch
- Box lunch.
- First aid kit.
- Oxygen bottle.
- Permanent assistance
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Additional features.
- Entrance to the Mountain of Colors – Palccoyo.
- Wear warm clothing (hat, gloves, scarf)
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- Lightweight personal backpack.
- Bring rain poncho.
- Wear walking shoes.
- Bring water.
- Carry your personal documents.
- Carry currency in new soles.
- Photo cameras with double battery.
- Personal medications.