Morning City Tour
Our ancestors left us great memories as their buildings of their Inca palaces and walls, costumes of birds, colonial churches built on the Incas and roads of the Incas or Quechuas that are still their living part and all this beauty that is observed, the traditions that are not lost as the festivities of the Inti Raymi, Moray Raymi, payments to the Earth, etc. Meet the imperial city and other professionals near Cusco.
We will visit the four archaeological centers that are 8 km from Cusco as; Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapukara and Tambomachay. It is great to be able to do this tour in the morning, basically all the places of visit are more free, which allows to appreciate better, take pictures with more beautiful angles, in each place of visit takes a time of 40 minutes approximately.
- Bilingual guide in group to the places of visit (English / Spanish Guide), in small groups of 2 to 12 people.
- Income (Tourist Ticket, Cathedral and Coricancha income).
- Comfortable clothes.
- Income tickets or money in local currency and in cash to buy the tickets.
- Waterproof or water poncho if your visit is between the months of November and March.
- Camera or video camera.
- To enter the places of visit you must buy or have these 03 entry tickets.
- The Tourist Ticket: It costs 130.00 soles, it requires it for this tour, it will also use this ticket to visit the Sacred Valley, Maras Moray, Valle Sur and other museums in the city. It lasts 10 days.