Cusco is considered the Archaeological Capital of the Americas. Yes, the ancient capital of the Incas is a place full of archaeological sites, museums, temples and more magical places such as the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, the temple of Qoricancha, the archaeological centers of Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambo machay, the Plaza de Armas and the Cathedral of Cusco. Although it is possible to visit these places on your own, the best way is to do it with the Cusco City Tour. We offer a variety of services according to the number of people:
- CLASS A, cost: 15 dollars, from 15 to 20 people in a group. (Recommended)
- CLASS B, cost: 10 dollars, from 25 to 30 people. (Still recommended)
CLASS C, cost: 8 dollars, from 35 to 40 people. (Pool service, not so recommended)
- Professional Tourist Transportation
- Spanish or English professional guide
- Tourist ticket (admission to the tourist attractions of Cusco and sacred valley (130 soles)
- Qoricancha temple entrance ticket (15 soles)
- Personal expenses and tips
- Entry ticket to the cathedral (25 soles)
- Light clothes for walking/jacket or warm sweater for late afternoon and rain gear during rainy season
- Money in soles (shopping)
- Camera – camcorder – loaded batteries and memory cards
To enter the places we’ll visit you will need to buy or have these 03 admission tickets.
- The tourist ticket: costs 130.00 soles, it is required for this tour and for many places in the sacred valley like maras & moray and other museums in the city. Its validity is 10 days.
- Entrance to the cathedral: cost 25.00 soles.
- Entrance to Qoricancha: cost 15.00 soles